couple more things…
I forgot to mention a couple of other pieces of info on these bandhappy lessons because I had wine with dinner (but it was a responsible adult serving, not a roman feast scene where I’m drinking it out of a vase while lying down and wearing a toga)
- The lessons are live. I dont pre record anything. That’s why the descriptions are vague. It’s really up to you what you want to learn. The online lessons are a 1 on 1 video chat where I can teach you whatever you want and they can be however long you want. We can discuss all the details in a conversation you can initiate through the site. Go ahead, contact me.
- I also offer in person lessons. These are only in NYC and are only available while Im at here (duh). Those are also live and not pre recorded. I can fill you in on all the details when you contact me through the site. (See previous blog entry for instructions)
That is all
I’ve recieved a bunch of messages from people who are interested in taking a lesson but aren’t sure how the site works so I’ll lay it out here for ya. Check it out…
First off. I AM aware that the video on my page is sideways, and sorry about that. It was one of the videos I found with the best sound quality so I picked it despite it’s visual weirdness. If you have a video of me playing something awesome that you think would be better and you want it there let me know, because I’ll use it.
1. In order to get a lesson you’ll need to create an account for bandhappy.com- All of you guys have facepage and twimbler so Im pretty sure you can all handle that. Go to bandhappy.com and create an account. It’s free and doesn’t take long.
2. Got an account? Do a teacher search for me (or for someone else, whatever…) or click the link below.
3. Look at the lessons posted and pick one
4. If you dont see a time or type of lesson that you want (or if there arent any listed) message me through the site. I’m wicked good at responding to messages. Seriously, ask my girlfriend. I’ll respond super fast. Then we can talk about what kind of lesson you want and when you can have it. Im really flexible right now as we (bayside) have time off. I’ll make that shit work.
5. I’ll post the lesson that we talked about on the site with your name and everything on it. You can then purchase the lesson. It’s a pay in advance kind of thing, but I promise the site is legit and the quality for the video lessons is actually really good. You wont get screwed.
6. At the predetermined time you log into your account and click the take your lesson button, and Ill be there waiting to teach you some cool shit or chat or whatever you want (within reason)
Also I want to mention that I am happy to teach anyone of any skill level whether you’ve played for years, played for months, or have never played at all. I send hoework in the form of customized practice sheets, and custom mp3 or garage band files for practice.
Thanks for your patience and I hope to be seeing you guys soon!
Just posted a ton of online guitar lesson slots for the next couple of weeks
Check em out!